Microsoft is bringing its new African technology event, NexTech Africa, to Nairobi. The event, which will take place on 2nd and 3rd February 2017, will bring together tech leaders, Microsoft engineers and Kenyan developers and entrepreneurs to discuss the development and deployment of locally relevant technology.
Among the topics to be discussed at the event will include cloud, big data, machine learning, the Internet of Things, e-commerce, digital transformation and technology in emerging markets.
Speakers at the event will include
- Joseph Mucheru, Cabinet Secretary of the Kenyan ICT Ministry
- Ranjith Cherickel, CEO of icolo.co
- Regina Honu, CEO of Soronko Solutions
- Andreas Fruhen, CIO of M-KOPA Solar
Microsoft representatives will include:
- Toni Townes-Whitley, Corporate Vice President of Worldwide Public Sector at Microsoft
- T.K Rengarajan, Corporate VP of AI & Research
- Hoop Somuah, Technical Advisor to the Microsoft CEO
- Kunle Awosika, Country Manager for Microsoft in Kenya.
To register for the event, go to nextechafrica.net.