The First Creativez Meetup of this year will be on the 29th of January The iHub, 4th floor Bishop Magua Centre 4th Floor from 2.00-5.30pm.
The speakers will be Mary Kimonye, CEO of Brand Kenya and Rio Alves, CEO of Brainwave Communications (a leading visual arts company) who will be sharing their various experiences and tipping creatives on “The Business of Creativity”
The following will also be covered:
- How to position yourself as a Kenyan Brand
- What sort of support creatives can can expect from Brand Kenya
- At what stage should we review businesses and figure out whats working and change models.
- Global avenues for creatives to position themsselves not just as artists but as creative entities.
- Intellectual property rights
If you are a Creative, Techie or Innovator then you should definitely attend.For More info or to RSVP for this Free event email: TheCreativez@gbs.co.ke or tweet @TheCreativez